Social Security Administration's Terms of Service
I am using this service with the account that I created myself using my own personal information and identity. I am not using an account created by another person or created using another person's information or identity, even if I have that person's written permission.
I will never share the use of my account with anyone else under any circumstances. I will never use another person's account.
I understand that this computer program contains U.S. Government information.
I consent to the monitoring and recording of my use of this program to ensure its appropriate use.
I understand that it is a federal crime to:
- Give false or misleading statements to obtain information in Social Security records; or
- Deceive the Social Security Administration of an individual's identity.
- I understand that unauthorized use of this service is a misrepresentation of my identity to the federal government and could subject me to criminal or civil penalties, or both.
- I understand that Social Security may stop me from using these services online if it finds or suspects misuse.
- I accept that the responsibility to properly protect any information provided to me by Social Security is mine and that I am the responsible party should any information on or from my computer or other device be improperly disclosed. I agree that Social Security is not responsible for the improper disclosure of any information that Social Security has provided to me, whether due to my negligence or the wrongful acts of others.
Social Security is Going Green
With your my Social Security account, you can immediately view, download, or print your Social Security Statement. Your online Statement contains the most up-to-date information in our records about your earnings and benefit.
Remember, now that you have a my Social Security account, you will no longer receive a paper Statement in the mail. If you need a Statement by mail, please follow these instructions.
I agree to Social Security Administration's Terms of Service.